Test Masters Publications and Other Products
The Official Guide to GMAT Review, 15th edition - $36.99
The only study guide with 800 real GMAT® questions—and their answers—by the creators of the test, including 300 questions that have never before been published. In addition to the questions and answers, this guide features:
1. Diagnostic section that helps you assess where to focus your test-prep efforts
2. Organization of questions in order of difficulty to save you study time
3. A comprehensive math review covering the topics tested on the GMAT® exam (arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and word problems)
4. Approximately 270 Analytical Writing Assessment topics
5. With this book you can sign up for a free account at www.testmasters.com and submit practice essays for grading for free!
6. Please note: there is no instructional support included with this purchase. However, hourly tutoring is available for many products at additional cost.
The Official Guide for GMAT® Review, 12th Edition contains 800 retired GMAT® questions, with thorough explanations. Answering questions that have appeared on the GMAT® exam before will give you experience with the types of questions that appear on the test. This Guide will help you learn what you need to know to answer the questions correctly. (Approximate weight is 3.4 lbs.)
Testmasters GMAT Course Manual - $299.99
The Testmasters GMAT Course Manual covers all the topics that appear on the GMAT:
Verbal / Writing Topics
GMAT Analytical Writing Assessment
GMAT Reading Comprehension
GMAT Critical Reasoning
GMAT Sentence Correction
GMAT Word Problems
GMAT Data Sufficiency
GMAT Math Workshop
This course manual is designed to be used in conjunction with a Test Masters Classroom, Private 1-on-1, or Online course. Purchasing the course manual without a corresponding course, while still offering valuable benefits, does not come with any support. However, you still have the option to get tutoring in any area covered by the course manual through Test Masters at an additional charge. Also, if you enroll in a corresponding Test Masters classroom course, private 1-on-1 course, or online course within six months of purchasing this particular course manual, we will give you a credit of $200 back.